Linglestown Life is looking for two individuals to serve as our Facility Inspector.
The duties of the Facility Inspector include:
- Monthly Inspection of Fire Extinguishers
- Monthly Inspection of Emergency Lights
- Monthly Inspection of Interior and Exterior Lighting
- Identification of Facility Upkeep Areas
- Identification of Potential Insurance Loss Issues
The Facility Inspector will be able to work independently, communicate monthly written reports to the Church Office and have a sharp eye for items that could become a potential hazard.
This is a volunteer position that can be completed on the individuals own time schedule. Time commitment is approximately 2 hours per month. If you are interested in serving in this role at Linglestown or Rockville, please contact Office@LinglestownLife.org